Our client is looking for a Logistics Manager (Carrier Performance) for a remote opportunity in the West Coast (Prefer Pacific Northwest) We are looking for a candidate with 5-10 years (max) experience in transportation, particularly experience managing service with carriers. This role is responsible from service to delivery! You will be reporting to the Global Director of Logistics.
This company offers a great salary along with a 15% bonus for this role, extremely competitive benefits (first day of hire) including: Health, Dental and Vision coverage, fitness club and nutrition reimbursement programs, 401K match (up to 7.5%) and so much more!
The ideal candidate will have experience:
- Managing carriers (heavy LTL, fleet, freight, truck, ocean)
- Managing transportation service providers to key performance metrics
- Developing carrier scorecards
- Negotiating transportation service agreements and pricing
- Leading annual carrier RFP
- Driving private fleet compliance and performance
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-10 years of experience in transportation management in a leadership role
- Direct experience managing a portfolio of carriers including private fleet operations, inbound/international ocean experience HUGE plus
- ERP and transportation management system experience
- Career progression/advancement within companies
- Ability to travel as needed