My client is a well-capitalized agricultural product company participating in a diverse set of growing markets from its base in the Midwest. They are a small company currently searching for its President & CEO.
This position will report to the Board of Directors and be responsible for the long term profitable growth and success of the Company in its target markets as well as building a winning team with a focus on sales, engineering and operational expertise.
The location of this role will be in the Dubuque, IA region.
• A minimum of 10 years of broad-based business building and financial experience (including direct P&L responsibility) with an excellent track record of achievement in a senior manager role in a growth company, ideally in the livestock or poultry sectors preferred.
• Experience in product distribution and manufacturing
• Direct experience in importing finished goods and parts from Asia would be a plus.
• New product development for capital goods in ag arena.
• Direct experience selling ag products through various channels (distributors, OEMs, retailers etc.)