My firm is leading the search for a Production Manager based in the Philadelphia area, for one of the largest and most trusted food and beverage manufacturers in the United States. This company is privately held and represents a portfolio of national and super-regional brands and licensed products.
This role will have 6 supervisors reporting to them.
They offer a competitive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, wellness programs, employee discounts, 401k matches, tuition reimbursement, ongoing development, advancement opportunities and more. This position is also eligible for our bonus program.
- 5-7 years of manufacturing leadership experience. Minimum Associates degree in food science or manufacturing preferred
- Must come from food/beverage/pharma high volume manufacturing
- Strong leadership skills including the ability to implement change and resolve conflict
- Ability to work well with others
- Strong mechanical aptitude and demonstrated understanding of technology (i.e. complexities of products, machinery, and costs)