My client is growing! Yes, in Covid, they are expanding and need to bring on a QA Manager. This is a global company and the location is in Columbia MD, with over sight for their other plant. So if you have the experience, please respond to me today!
- Six Sigma Belt- preferably a Black Belt. Bachelors in Engineering
- Hands on experience implementing quality procedures to meet product engineering.
- Process availability, use of statistical tools, including hypothesis testing, Individual Moving Range chart & six pack analysis.
- Strong shop floor orientation.
- Knowledge of aluminum extrusion cutting, milling and assembly; adhesives used in lamination, metal stamping and cement/concrete processes preferred.