My Baltimore based client is a family business that has roots that date to the turn of the last century. More than a century and many expansions later they are still at the heart of one of the biggest distribution businesses of its kind on the Eastern seaboard. They are continuing to grow and have doubled in the last 5 years.
Their employees are an extension of the family and are currently looking for a Warehouse Production Manager for their site. We need someone who has experience managing more than 50 employees and supervisors.
To be considered for an interview you must have the following:
- BS degree with a minimum of 5 years of leadership experience
- Must come from a food production/distribution environment
- Strong team building skills
- Experience working in a high volume/fast paced environment
- Knowledge of GMP’s, USDA, FDA and Food Safety